The development of the K56 as well as Erling Road will serve as a major transportation corridor which will primary link the eastern and western regions of Northern Johannesburg. The road will also serve as a public transport route for the communities to connect Diepsloot, Olievenhoutbosch and commercial sectors which will reduce travel costs. The […]
About Brian Walter
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Brian Walter contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Brian Walter
The Municipal Manager of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality hereby, in terms of section 13(a) of the Local Government Municipal Systems Act, 2000 (Act No. 32 of 2000), publishes the Emergency Services By-laws for the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality as approved by its Council, as set out hereunder. Click Here to read more about […]
In an effort to ensure consistent and reliable service delivery to our residents, the City has decided to suspend senior officials who were responsible for the processing of the Pikitup fleet tender, pending an investigation into allegations of misconduct. Click Here to read more.
REGION A Join us at the cleaning campaign nearest to you 20 October 2018 Ward Councillor & their contact details Time Clean-Up Area 92 GARA 083 266 8187 10:30 Wetland area, on the corner of Olifantsfontein and Austin Roads, in Glen Austin 94 Cllr David Foley 011 702 3078/082 902 5003 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 10:00 From […]
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Notification of the Water Use Licence ApplicationNovember 13, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- Noise Control Regulation- FireworksNovember 7, 2018 - 2:20 pm
- City suspends officials implicated in non-renewal of Pikitup fleet contractOctober 19, 2018 - 11:38 am
- A Re Sebetseng Together, let’s make Johannesburg workOctober 18, 2018 - 7:34 am
- Full Refuse Removal Services to Resume at Pikitup by ThursdayOctober 2, 2018 - 10:53 am