Read more about the impact of electricity tariffs on Joburg Residents
From the 1st of July, the new rates for each property
will come into effect. Please ensure that you check
your statements to familiarize yourself with the new
billing amounts. All pensioners will need to re-apply
for rebates. This can be done at the Region A walk-incentre
at 300 – 15th Road, Midrand.
Road construction continues on Main Road and the R55
intersection, and will do for some time. Please be
patient as this will be beneficial to all once complete.
Click Here to read the full article.
Read more about the impact of water tariffs on Joburg Residents
Have a look through the Property Rates Policy from The City of Johannesburg Council.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- City suspends officials implicated in non-renewal of Pikitup fleet contractOctober 19, 2018 - 11:38 am
- A Re Sebetseng Together, let’s make Johannesburg workOctober 18, 2018 - 7:34 am
- Full Refuse Removal Services to Resume at Pikitup by ThursdayOctober 2, 2018 - 10:53 am
- Uniting to stop waste at Montecasino for National Recycle WeekSeptember 21, 2018 - 8:32 am
- Letter from the MayorSeptember 14, 2018 - 11:11 am